We are excited to announce important updates for AURA IRB!
Starting Monday, September 9, 2019, you’ll notice a cleaner and more modern look.
- Larger fonts, visible buttons, and clearer tabs
- Reorganized project workspaces for easier localization of key information
- New activity icons and grouping by usage type
- Ability to drag and drop attachments
- Updated navigation breadcrumbs, direct navigation to Smartform pages
This platform upgrade includes newer and improved technologies which, in combination with new technical infrastructure, will bring application performance gains, improved user experience, and additional features in this and future releases.
Finally, this release includes multiple fixes, enhancements, and new features that will help the IRB offices to provide faster and better processing of submissions. Most are behind the scenes, but you may notice some of those new features as:
- Additional information on workspaces (e.g. consent types)
- (For CIRB studies) Ability to request PI change via Personnel Change amendments
- Annual reminders of open studies that are either exempt or IRB-reviewed where a continuing review is not required